CDP News #10 - Spring 2014
- Med-Wolf - A new project to decrease man-wolf conflicts in Mediterranean-type areas
- Recovering traditional husbandry practices to reduce wolf predation on free-ranging cattle in Iberia
- Management and conservation of wolves in Asturias, NW Spain - Is population control justified...
- Sheep pastures in the Valais - Sustainability, management structures
- Alternatives to livestock guarding dogs - Llamas, donkeys, fence-systems and aversive conditioning...
- The CanOvis project - Studying internal and external factors that may influence livestock guarding dogs’ efficiency...
- Livestock guarding dogs in Europe - paying attention to the context is important...
- An innovative approach to mitigate the conflict between large carnivore conservation and local communities
- Use of dogs in the mediation of conservation conflicts
Download as PDF format